Here is a list of all the papers and presentations that have emerged from the
ELP and ELP2 projects.
Most of the documents on this page require Adobe Reader, if you
do not have this software it can be downloaded from the
- JISC RSC-YH Exploring e-portfolios 2008: 12th December - Panel Debate - The institutional e-portfolio - making it easy for learners and staff. [presentation]
- MLearn 2008: 8th - 10th October, A Trip Down Memory Lane: Using
Mobile Devices to Capture Transformative Learning. [Full
- Association of Learning Technology Conference (ALT-C): 9th - 11th September
- Digital Reflection: Creating a 'Mess'! [audio presentation] & 'Isn't it nice to have a lovely online environment to learn in' [summary] [student perspective video]
- EIfEL Healthfolio Group -
Preparing to be a Student, Preparing to be
a Doctor: The Role of the e-portfolio [Presentation]
- CRA e-journal - On Reflection: Web 2.0 Implications for learning. Coming
soon [Full Paper]
- JISC RSC-YH e-learning
conference 2008: 10th June,
From paper to e-portfolio: the meteoric progression of a University skills tool. [Presentation]
Conference 2008: 5th June, How many virtual learning spaces do students need?
- CRA Seminar -
PDP and Web 2.0 - Opportunity for Partnership?
4th June, From PDP to CDP? Exploring PDP & Web 2.0 connections at Bradford. [Presentation]
- European First Year Experience
Conference: 7th-9th May 2008, Defining Generation Y: towards a new typology of digital learners.
Coming soon - [Conference Presentation] [Full Paper]
- University of Brighton Pathfinder Workshop: 31st March 2008,
Encouraging student discussion, analysis and reflection online.
- The HEA Subject Centre for Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Medicine Conference on
ePortfolios, personalised learning and identity in healthcare education:
28th February, If we build it will they come and more importantly will they stay?
- JISC-RSC YH
e-learning in HE symposium: 26th February 2008,
Who Needs a V.L.E.? (poster)
& Challenges in implementing a virtual learning environment and using social networking and web 2.0 for distance learners.
[link to programme booklet]
- University of Leeds Learning and Teaching Conference: January 2008, Reflective learning for the Net Generation of students: the digital storytelling approach
[Full Paper published in Leeds Learning and teaching Bulletin]
- JISC RSC Northern Conference: e-Portfolio - Weighing the Evidence: 29th November,
Careers Guidance and e-portfolios: Bringing the two Together
- The HEA Subject Centre for Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Medicine Workshop: 28th November,
Using social software to enhance the student learning experience in medical, dental and veterinary education
- ALT-FE practitioners conference: October 2007,
'Putting Another ‘E’ Into Guidance!'
[Download presentation in PowerPoint format,
in pdf format]
- Association of Learning Technology Conference (ALT-C): 4th- 6th
September 2007, "Students
aren’t prepared for web 2.0 learning, are they?" and "Digital
- JISC Regional Support Centre (Yorkshire-Humber) e-learning
conference: Personalised learning, 22nd June 2007, "How far has web 2.0
[download personalised learning presentation]
The project is featured in the summer 2007 edition of the RSC-YH exchange
- Strategies for Student Retention (The STAR Conference), 14th - 15th
- JISC Innovating E-learning
Online Conference, 11th - 14th June 2007,
- PDP4Life Project Conference, 26th - 27th April, "The ELP
project." [Download project presentation]
Back to top